Jangomall offers you different payment methods for online shopping.
1-Cash on Delivery:
If you feel any difficulty making online or credit card payments, then we offer (COD) cash on delivery.
Customers can pay the due amount at the time of delivery. You can have your parcel after paying the rider. It will not be allowed to open your parcel without paying.
Following is our COD policy:
- Maximum shopping through COD is Rs. 25,000/
- COD will be treated as separate.
- Partial payment (COD+ Credit card) of the same product will not be accepted.
- Only Pak rupees will accept for COD, and foreign currency will not be accepted.
- COD will not be applicable at some locations. Please check your location during purchase for the COD offers.
2-Credit or Debit Card:
We also offer our customers payment through credit or debit cards. Jangomall offers you to make a secure and trusted payment by credit/debit card.
Following is our CC/DC policy:
- Only VISA & MASTER will be accepted.
- Delivery will be proceeding after bank confirmation.
- No additional charges will be applicable.
- We strongly discourage any fraudulent activity; if there is any case, we will hold payment & delivery both. Payment or delivery will proceed after the identification confirmation of the customer or cardholder.
3- Internet Banking
We also accept payment through internet banking. This method is most secured for online shopping.
Following is our Internet banking policy:
- -Payment will accept only through the below-listed banks only.
- -Payment or transaction code will share during the time of purchase.
Authorized Banks are below.
|Dubai Islamic Bank
|Allied Bank Limited
|MCB Bank Limited
|Bank Alfalah Islamic
|Meezan Bank Limited
|Bank AL Habib
|BankIslami Pakistan Limited
|Standard Chartered Bank
|Askari Bank Ltd
|Habib Metropolitan Bank
|MCB Islamic Baking
|UBL Islamic Banking
|HBL Islamic Banking
|Samba Bank Limited
|National Bank of Pakistan
|Silk bank Limited
|Bank Al Habib Islamic Banking
|Burj Bank Limited
|Dawood Islamic Bank Limited
|United Bank Limited
|The Bank of Punjab