White Diamond Women EDT BY E\T
- Brand: Elizabeth Arden
- Gender: Ladies
- Type: Eau de Parfum
- Launch year: 1996
FRAGRANCE NOTE :
- Top Notes: Aldehydes, Lily, Neroli, Orange and Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Egyptian Tuberose, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Narcissus, Carnation, Italian Orris Root, Turkish Rose, and Cinnamon;
- Base Notes: Amber, Musk, Sandalwood, Oakmoss, and Patchouli.
Best-selling Fragrances for Women
White Diamond Women EDT BY E\T is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women.
This Perfume had launched in 1991.
The nose behind this fragrance is Carlos Benaim.
The success of Elizabeth Taylor's fragrance has motivated many other celebrities to launch their own perfumes.
An inspiration for many celebrity perfumes, White Diamonds Edt 100ml is a highly classy Eau de Toilette for women.
A floral perfume, it comes with a strong smell that lasts long after use.
The notes had quite interestingly placed. Its top notes consist of bergamot, orange lily, neroli, and Aldehydes.
Middle notes have rose, narcissus, jasmine, tuberose, and ylang-ylang.
the dried down notes are oakmoss, musk, sandalwood, and amber.
INFO:White Diamonds is a sheer floral fragrance, an example of top classics.
The harmony of flowers and aldehydes in the top notes, together with the sharp base, give this fragrance an elegant vintage nuance.
- Classy floral Eau de Toilette for women
- It has long staying power
- Floral and fruity notes are combined
- The packaging is eye-catching
The heart unites the classical trio, violet rose and jasmine, accompanied by ylang-ylang, Egyptian tuberose, and narcissus.
The base had composed of oakmoss, patchouli, musk, sandalwood, and amber.
The perfume was created by Carlos Benaim in 1991 and was inducted into the Fragrance Foundation's Hall of Fame in 2009.
- Top notes are Aldehydes, Lily, Neroli, Orange and Bergamot;
- middle notes are Egyptian Tuberose, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Narcissus, Carnation, Italian Orris Root, Turkish Rose, and Cinnamon;
- base notes are Amber, Musk, Sandalwood, Oakmoss and Patchouli.