VERSACE EROS FLAME EDP 200ML:
- Head notes - are particularly vivacious.
- Fresh, juicy Italian hesperidic fruits such as lemon, tangerine and bitter orange are warmed with notes of black pepper from Madagascar and enveloped in aromatic wild rosemary.
- Wave of pepperwood, geranium
- and rose facet
- Base notes where precious
- woods such as Texas cedar, patchouli coeur, Haitian vetiver, mountain oak moss accord and sandalwood
- Tonka bean perfectly intermingles with vanilla.
Eros Flame by Versace is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Eros Flame was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Pescheux. Top notes are Mandarin Orange, Black Pepper, Chinotto, Lemon and Rosemary; middle notes are Pepper, Geranium and Rose; base notes are Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Texas Cedar, Patchouli and Oakmoss.
Versace Eros Flame, is a flanker to the original masculine Eros from 2012. While the pillar is an aromatic-fougère, the new scent goes into a totally different direction with citrusy, spicy, woody, and ambery accords, described as "cold and hot, sweet and spicy, light and shadow."
The concept is based on an interpretation of passionate love, marketed as a fragrance for a "strong, passionate, self-confident man who is deeply in touch with his emotions."
Olivier Pescheux developed the composition as one of contrasts; the head notes are made to be vivacious and fresh with italian citruses, black pepper and rosemary. Pepperwood, geranium and rose facets are in the heart, before a warm base of woods, blended with tonka and vanilla.
The advertising campaign is a modern interpretation of Canova's iconic "Eros and Psyche" sculpture, where a man embraces a woman played by Gigi Hadid and Salomon Diaz. The campaign is shot by Steven Meisel.
Versace Eros Flame is available as a 30, 50, 100 and 200 ml Eau de Parfum, a 100 ml After Shave Lotion, a 100 ml After Shave Balm, a 75 ml Deodorant Stick, a 100 ml Deodorant and a 250 ml Shower Gel.