Polo Black Men EDT 125ml
- Brand: Ralph Lauren
- Gender: Men's
- Type: Eau de Toillete
- Launch year: 2005
FRAGRANCE NOTE :
- Top Notes: Iced mango, Spanish sage, "Green effervescent accord"
- Heart Notes: Silver armoise, "Lush Liquid Accord". Hedione
- Base Notes: Patchouli Noir, Sandalwood, Timberol, Tonka Bean
The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Negrin.
Polo Black had launched in 2005.
Polo Black by Ralph Lauren is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men.
The fragrance features sandalwood, tonka bean, patchouli, mango, sage, tangerine, lemon, and wormwood.
The fragrance features sandalwood, tonka bean, patchouli, mango, sage, tangerine, and lemon.
- A blend of Bulgarian roses
- A chypre floral Eau de perfume idle is a bouquet of fresh and sensual flowers are lily of the valley, peony, freesia, lilac, and rose
- Balanced by patchouli and white musk to give a sensual base to the fragrance
- An Eau De Toilette spray for men
- 125 ml bottle
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums, therefore, last longer and smell more intense.
Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and last longer.
Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes have often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application.
For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from the application as the top note evaporates