- LINEN PRINTED SHIRT 3 MTR
- LINEN PRINTED DUPATTA 2.5 MTR
- DYED LINEN TROUSER 2.5 MTR
- Band: ITTEHAD
- Color: Blue
- Collection: New Arrival
- Fabric: Printed Linen
- Catalog: Fall/Winter 2020
Ittehad Linen Unstitched 3Pcs Suit 1620B
Ittehad Linen Unstitched 3Pcs Suit 1620B beautiful design in the warmer fabric.
This winter you will get what makes you look attractive, wear ITTEHAD and keep yourself more comfortable and warm with jangomall.
Linen has a textile made from the fibers of the flax plant.
Linen is very strong and absorbent and dries faster than cotton.
Because of these properties, linen had comfortable to wear in hot weather and had valued for use in garments.
It also has other distinctive characteristics, notably its tendency to wrinkle.
Many other products, including home furnishing items, also often made from linen.
Linen textiles appear to be some of the oldest in the world; their history goes back many thousands of years.
Dyed flax fibers found in a cave in Southeastern Europe (present-day Georgia) suggest the use of woven linen fabrics from wild flax may date back over 30,000 years.
Linen was used in ancient civilizations including Mesopotamia and ancient Egypt, and linen is mentioned in the Bible.
In the 18th century and beyond, the linen industry was important in the economies of several countries in Europe as well as the American colonies.
- Dry Clean Recommended
- Don't Use any Type of Bleach or Stain Removing Chemicals, because it will be harmful to the clothes.
- Wash and Soak Colored and White Fabrics Separately, Because of the Dying Problem.
- Don't Over Expose Damp Fabric to Strong Sunlight
- Iron At Moderate Temperature